The Isle of Man Provenance label indicates produce that is grown, reared, caught and/or processed in the Isle of Man and/or contains mostly Manx ingredients.
Its creation forms part of the Food Matters strategy to grow the value of Isle of Man Food & Drink to the economy.
- Manx Honey– Ballanelson Nurseries
- Close Leece Farm Honey – Close Leece Farm
- Close Leece Farm Honey Comb – Close Leece Farm
- Heather Honey Blend – Ian Elder
- Honey – Ian Elder
- Isle of Man Honey – Jon Burgess
- Manx Honey – Linda Cain
- Manx Honey – Genuine – James Fisher
If you wish to apply to use the label, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.