This indicates a product where the principal ingredients are grown, reared, caught and processed entirely on the Island.
The list below shows the Butchers shops and Retailers who have signed up to support selling 100% Manx Meat.
The business will also show the Butchers Charter to guarantee that they support Manx farmers and have been authorised to use the logo.
If you wish to be part of the Isle of Man’s food provenance label please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form
Butchers Shops & Products authorised to display the logo
- Ballakarran Meat Company – Cronk Beg, Union Mills, Isle of Man
- Ballakelly Farm – Ballakelly Farm, Kiondroghad Road, Andreas, Isle of Man
- Hardings Quality Meats – 8 Summerhill Road Onchan
- Isle of Man Goats – Ballanorman. Ballacrye Road, Ballaugh
- Lee Mayers Traditional Butchers and Bacon Curers Ltd – Main Road Kirk Michael
- Manx Co-Operative Society – Christian Street Ramsey.
- W.E Teare – 50 Parliament Street Ramsey, Isle of Man